A truly out of this world tank featuring the brand new, innovative, revolutionary “ARC” (Aspire Radial Coil). Aspire’s newest 2ml TPD compliant version incorporates adjustable top airflow construction and a special no-return spring loaded top filling tube, Simply push your bottle into the funnel inside the drip tip and squeeze until the 2ml reservoir is full, Possibly the best innovation in sub-ohm tanks since they first hit the market.
- 1 x Aspire Revvo Sub Ohm Tank 2ml
- 2 x Revvo Arc Coil 0.1-0.16Ω (50 - 100W 80W Best)
- 1 x Replacement Pyrex Glass
- 1 x Protective Silicone Cap
- 10 x O-Rings
- 1 x User Manual
At a glance
- Easy Funnel Filling
- 2.0ml Pyrex Glass Tank Capacity.
- 36mm height
- 24mm Diameter
- Metal Protective Sleeve over Glass Tube
- Replaceable Clear or Derlin Drip Tip
How to fill
Simply push your bottle into the funnel inside the drip tip and squeeze until the reservoir is full, Quick and clean.
To clean the tank part fill the unit with warm water, replace the top and shake vigorously. And then air dry the components, Aspire do not recommend that you clean the atomiser head or wicks so remove those first.
Replacing The Coils
Remove the Top Cap cap and unscrew the funnel shaped retainer. Insert the new coil cotton side down and replace the retainer and Top cap. This can be done with liquid in the tank.
Any 510 threaded mod capable of sub-ohm firing (see the above warning about sub-ohm usage)
Because of the consumable nature of the coils and for hygiene reasons we do not take back tanks or coils unless they are dead on arrival, You must inform us about this within 24 hours of delivery.
Product Made In
- Direct Inhale
- Stainless Steel
- Pyrex Glass
- Easy Top Filling
- User Replaceable Coils (Atomiser Head)
- 510 Thread
- Replaceable Drip Tip
- Top Arc Coil
- Aspire Revvo Tank
- 0.10 - 0.16 Ohm
No posts found
You must be eighteen (18) years of age, and possess a valid credit card to purchase any of our products. We absolutely reserve the right to cancel any sale based on our sole discretion where we reasonably believe or suspect the purchaser is purchasing products on behalf of a minor or is under the age of 18.
By purchasing any items from RedJuice (UK) you are agreeing that you understand and agree with the following advice and that RedJuice (UK) cannot be held responsible for any damages or health issues arising from improper use or by not seeking or following the guidelines or advice from medical professionals.
We make no claims that using an E-Cigarette will help you in giving up smoking cigarettes nor that there are any health benefits from giving up smoking cigarettes and using an electronic cigarette or device (simply put there is not enough evidence currently to support the idea) you need to make that decision for yourself. If you are unsure about the health risks or benefits involved in the switch or its suitability for you due to any conditions that you may have or you need help with nicotine dependency we recommend seeing a qualified medical practitioner for the correct advise.
Keep all devices, batteries and fluid totally out of reach of children, Nicotine in its pure form is a known poison and can cause serious harm. The levels of nicotine contained in E-Liquids if ingested (certainly by a small child) could cause serious harm and medical assistance should be sought immediately if suspected (taking the packaging with you to show the medical practitioner)
By purchasing any batteries, devices, mods or kits that include batteries you are agreeing that you understand and agree with the following advice and that RedJuice (UK) cannot be held responsible for any damages arising from improper use or by not following the guidelines.
The Lithium batteries used in e-cig devices and mods need to and can output exceedingly high currents and can empty themselves VERY fast in a short circuit, with some cells this may result in overheating, rupture of the cell and possibly even explosion, always discard a damaged or suspect device or battery unless a competent engineer can repair or give it the all clear to use.
- NEVER leave batteries unattended when charging especially overnight while sleeping.
- NEVER keep batteries loose in your pocket or bag where they could short circuit and cause a dangerous or explosive event. Use a suitable case or plastic battery holder.
- NEVER place the charger on flammable surfaces when charging. (carpets, fabrics etc)
- Don't heat, incinerate or reverse the polarity, always check polarity when charging or inserting into the device.
- Do not over-charge or over-discharge. Remove from charge as soon as you get the green light or fully charged indication, check the instructions if unsure.
- Use only the correct charger for the batteries, if you are uncertain check.
- Only use recommended batteries and do not purchase or use cheap alternatives.
- Discard a battery if it fails to keep a charge or looks damaged in any way.
- Do not over-tighten atomisers / tanks onto the device, you only need to tighten until contact is made.
- When charging batteries via USB do not over-tighten them in the charging lead.
- Please dispose of batteries safely and according to the regulations.