Geekvape Aegis Max Kit
Geekvape have taken the single battery Aegis to the Max! With all of the rugged design of the Aegis series but in a more compact shell, the Max takes a single 20700 battery to deliver 100W of power for longer, it's also compatible with your 18650s with the included adapter. Featuring an updated AS Chipset, the Aegis Max Mod has an incredibly fast response time as well as Wattage mode, Temperature modes and a Bypass mode (great for RDA's)! The Zeus Sub Ohm tank is built around the new Mesh Z coil system, a coil that not only provides fantastic flavour and thick clouds but, makes maintenance a doddle thanks to the push / pull changing, Geekvape have even included a handy tool just in case you need it! The Zeus is filled from the top through its large filling ports and th cap twist locks into place so there's no chance of it sliding open in your pocket.
- 1 x Geekvape Aegis Max Mod
- 1 x 18650 battery adapter
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Instructions
- 1 x Geekvape Zeus Sub Ohm Tank
- 1 x Mesh Z1 0.4 Ohm Coil (60-70W)
- 1 x Mesh Z2 0.2 Ohm Coil (70-80W)
- 1 x Coil Remover Tool
- 1 x Spares
- Supports 1 x 21700 / 20700 / 18650 Battery (Not Included)
- IP67 Water and Dust resistance rating
- Accepts atomisers up to 30mm
- One of the most robust vape Mods available (MIL STD 810G-516.6 military level shock-resistant)
- Output Power: 5-100W
- Wattage, Temperature control and Bypass modes
- Large dual top airflow slots
- Twist lock filling cap
- Mesh Z coil system
- 810 Drip Tip.
- Push / Pull coil changing
- 26mm Diameter
It has a respectable 100W output and can fire coils with a resistance ranging from 0.01 to 3.0 Ohms, more than powerful enough for most requirements from an electronic cigarette mod / pro vaping device.
The Geekvape Aegis Max Kit takes 1 x 21700 / 20700 / 18650 flat top battery (not included), it has built in short circuit & reverse polarity protection.